YOUR COUTURIER SESSION
THE CUSTOMIZED “MADE TO MEASURE” CASHMERE GARMENT
We offer women’s custom tailored, 100% woven cashmere and 100% or 70% cashmere 30% silk knitted cashmere garments.
We will require body measurements in centimetres. I will require an electronic photo of the garment you would like to have made, the actual garment will give us the closest to the final shape and size of the design that you would like to have made.
- electronic photo (Jpeg or compatible format)
- actual garment
- body measurements (centimetres )
Measuring accurately will give you the best finished cashmere garment.
- Bust-Measure under your arms at the fuller part of your bust. Keep tape level across your shoulder blades.
- Natural Waist-Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
- Drop Waist-Measure around your body 1 1/2" below your natural waist.
- Hips-Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Full length-Measure full length from base of neck to base of garment length-do not include the length of seam.
Length of couturier session
- The length of your couturier process will be 3-4 months in duration. This is an approximation only.
- This will vary on design time, our discussion time and the time for manufacturing production schedule.
- The time it takes for the required information sometimes will prolong process if we require additional information.
- Note; Designing and manufacturing is a series complex steps and requires time to complete.
- If HILDEBRANDT & CO. Indulgence Cashmere does not feel we can reach your deadline we will inform you and will not take on your Couturier session.
- Price will vary, on level of complexity, the cost of cashmere (as this price fluctuates), the composition of cashmere (either 100% cashmere or 70%cashmere 30%silk), the time it takes to create garment and the production time of the manufacture.
- If there is a garment that we do not feel is within the scope of the fabric, we will inform you.
There are some limits to what can be done with cashmere. We will not be replicating a design, . We will discuss with you and mutually agree upon the design prior to finalizing the order.
Design fee deposit is $250.00, once design has been decided, a 75% of the cost of garment will be required prior to fabricating garment
Note: Shipping is not included for domestic or International orders. For International orders, customs duties and applicable taxes, in their country are not included.
Please contact us toll free 1.866.287.7557 or email clientservices@IndulgenceCashmere.com if you have further questions